Friday, March 24, 2006

Staying Healthy

Staying healthy is VERY important.

When I suddenly received a call from a colleague younger than myself, who said that he was going to the hospital because he felt ill, then was absant for a whole month to deal with his heart.

And then I suddenly received another call from Dad, who said that Mom was hospitalized for her old health problem.

And when I suddenly had to suffer from back aches, colds that never went away, neck that couldn't turn to see behind, knees that felt shaky going up and down stairs.

Then I heard my wife complaining about blood pressure problems?

Wow. Staying healthy is VERY VERY important. Life is never too long to live; I want to be very greedy on this topic, I want to live a long, healthy life.

So, dear friends and family, let's all stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment